Phundament is a Web Application Foundation built upon PHP and Yii Framework 2.0, best for rapidly developing web applications. It follows the 12factor specifications on a very slim codebase.
The goal of Phundament is to provide a rock-solid base for integrating the best tools and plugins for web-application development, while not creating a new framework or another competing standard. Instead, existing tools are pre-configured in a clean and easy way.
Compared to the
yii2-app-basic Phundament introduces a configuration based on environment variables,
which gives you a maximum of control over your application setup.
- yii2-app-basic directory structure
- minimalistic, environment variables based configuration
- Docker, docker-compose (aka fig), Vagrant and puPHPet support
- full responsive Bootstrap 3 theme
- application backend dashboard (screenshots)
- user management
- package browser
- extended model & crud code generators
- extended database migration support
- fully non-interactive deployment to work on PaaS
- CLI command for application maintenance tasks
- containerized Yii 2.0 Codeception test-suites
- Composer installation
- PHP 5.4
or a virtualized setup with eg. VirtualBox
- Docker or boot2docker
- docker-compose (fig)
Directory Structure ¶
The Phundament repository contains the following main branches:
- master (development, unstable)
- 4.0 (alpha, beta, RC, stable releases)
- 3.0 (alpha, beta, RC, stable releases)
Special thanks ¶
...go out to qiangxue, samdark, cebe, the yii core-devs, motin, mikehaertl, tonydspaniard, crisu83, thyseus, quexer69, marc7000 and disco-tex77 for their work, feedback and input.
Developed by ¶
Immenhofer Straße 21
- Core developer: Tobias Munk (schmunk42)
Continue to Installation