|Inheritance||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs » yii\base\Widget|
Chart renders a canvas ChartJs plugin widget.
|$clientOptions||array||The options for the underlying ChartJs JS plugin.||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
|$data||array||The datasets configuration options and data to display on the chart.||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
|$options||array||The HTML attributes for the widget container tag.||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
|$type||string||The type of chart to display.||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
|init()||Initializes the widget.||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
|run()||Renders the widget.||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
|registerClientScript()||Registers the required js files and script to initialize ChartJS plugin||dosamigos\chartjs\ChartJs|
The options for the underlying ChartJs JS plugin. Please refer to the corresponding ChartJs type plugin Web page for possible options. For example, this page shows how to use the "Line chart" plugin.
The datasets configuration options and data to display on the chart. See its documentation for the different options.
The HTML attributes for the widget container tag.
The type of chart to display. The possible options are:
- "Line" : A line chart is a way of plotting data points on a line. Often, it is used to show trend data, and the comparison of two data sets.
- "Bar" : A bar chart is a way of showing data as bars. It is sometimes used to show trend data, and the comparison of multiple data sets side by side.
- "Radar" : A radar chart is a way of showing multiple data points and the variation between them. They are often useful for comparing the points of two or more different data sets
- "PolarArea" : Polar area charts are similar to pie charts, but each segment has the same angle - the radius of the segment differs depending on the value. This type of chart is often useful when we want to show a comparison data similar to a pie chart, but also show a scale of values for context.
- "Pie" : Pie charts are probably the most commonly used chart there are. They are divided into segments, the arc of each segment shows a the proportional value of each piece of data.
- "Doughnut" : Doughnut charts are similar to pie charts, however they have the centre cut out, and are therefore shaped more like a doughnut than a pie!
Initializes the widget.
This method will register the bootstrap asset bundle. If you override this method, make sure you call the parent implementation first.
|public void init ( )|
Registers the required js files and script to initialize ChartJS plugin
|protected void registerClientScript ( )|
Renders the widget.
|public void run ( )|